terça-feira, 18 de agosto de 2009

How dare you?
How can you just look this cool without any mercy on me?
How can you do such things pretending you don’t know what you’re doing? You know I see through your eyes, so how can you just show yourself to me like that?

I was just passing by as I do every day. And you were there, smoking you cigarettes. The way you did that - looking very calm but with shaking hands – caught me for long minutes. The pigeons seemed to blow the whole scene but they brought reality to that urban moment and a contrast to a piece of beauty among grey and scary characters. You were sitting there with your legs. Your t-shirt, the jeans, your dark hair. Your hands willing to tell me something.
One. Two. Three cigarettes. Your beautiful strong shaking hands. The door opened. Someone came. You don’t see me across the street. I say goodbye. No one’s listening. You go side by side with someone. You left those minutes so I could keep you inside me.

Nenhum comentário: